A couple of things that all of Hawaii is known for is its amazing marine life, picturesque snorkeling, and a multitude of beautiful beaches to snorkel, swim and enjoy the Hawaiian sunshine. With so many amazing snorkeling beaches to choose from, it’s safe to say it can be very hard to narrow it down to which ones you should visit. Hawaii Real Nature Tours provides many guided small tours to the best snorkeling beaches on Oahu and Maui. We also have experience and knowledge of what the different beaches have to offer!
Is it your first-time snorkeling, or perhaps you would like to take your children on a calm, safe snorkeling adventure?
We have great advice for you on just what beaches that are our top picks.
· Hawaii’s most famous snorkeling spot sits in the bowl of an old volcanic crater.
· The crater walls protect the beach from mostly all waves C
· Calm shallow snorkeling spot for all levels of snorkelers/safe for children to enjoy
· Classified as a Nature Preserve & home to a GIGANTIC fish population
· Most sheltered & calm snorkeling spot
· Recommended for beginner snorkelers & children
· White sand beach found on the North shore of Oahu
· Beach park enclosed by a protective rock barrier that keeps waves at bay
· Water is only neck deep & ranks a 10 in clarity
· Recommended for the stronger swimmers/snorkelers or with a professional snorkel guide
· Rated by Scuba Diving magazine as one of the “top 12 Shore Dives In The World”
· Part of Pupukea Beach Park
· Rocky bay provides for lots of underwater caves & ledges for marine life to inhibit & be seen
*Located in the middle of two of North Shore, Oahu’s most famous BIG WAVE beaches Waimea Bay & Pipeline!
· Essential to check surf conditions before venturing out in the bay for a snorkel adventure (our North Shore Snorkel Tours are only available May-September due to rough seas)
While snorkeling can be a great adventure with an abundance of beauty to be seen, it is also important that you stay comfortable and in control in the ocean environment. We strongly suggest visiting beaches and snorkeling spots where you feel safe and comfortable in the water. Safety is important for people of all ages and staying within your element is extremely important for your safety and well being.
If it’s your first time snorkeling we suggest a guided snorkeling adventure. Within this guided tour you will learn important snorkeling safety tips, information on the marine life you’ll be seeing, as well as safety measures and rules to protect the delicate ecosystem and its marine live inhabitants. Enjoy a picture perfect underwater adventure with your safety the number one priority!
That being said, there are more snorkeling beaches and sites to be seen and enjoyed while visiting the island of Oahu and Maui. Hawaii Real Nature Tours provides an extensive list of guided island activities and tours to be enjoyed. As professional photographers, we love taking pictures of your trip so you don’t have to! You get to enjoy all of the beauty Hawaii and it’s amazing sites, culture, and beaches have to offer. Check out our affordable group & private tour packages on Oahu or Maui.