Hawaii is a U.S. state that is a great attraction for both local and international tourists. This is an Island state having eight major Islands i.e. Hawaii (Big Island), Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai, Niihau, and Kahoolawe. Among these Island Hawaii, Oahu, Maui & Kauai have the major tourism industry, while there is limited access to Molokai and Lanai, restrictions on Niihau and Kahoolawe. The best time to visit these places during the summer month for its beautiful seashore. The most popular months to visit here are April, May, September & October. During the summer months and holidays, these are the most popular places for tourists. Most of the people from the winter world try to get relax here.
Hawaiian culture: Greetings of Aloha, Events & Hawaii regional cuisine
The self-oriented culture of Hawaii is expressed with language, music, film, cuisine, and other festivals. The spirit of Aloha is in the fluid arc of a hula dancer’s hand. People greet themselves in Hawaii with Aloha and express good feelings to each other.
The events and most memorable occasions are celebrated annually in Hawaii. The most celebrated occasions with schedule:
- Honolulu Marathon (December)
- Hawaii International Film Festival (October)
- Prince Lot Hula Competition (July)
- Eo E Emalani I Alakai Festival (October)
- King Kamehameha Celebration (June)
The Hawaii regional cuisine has the most ethnic flavors in the world, is it established by twelve Hawaii chefs in 1991. The cause behind this unique flavor is the freshest island ingredients. i.e. cattle raised on the upland pastures of Hawaii Island, fruits and vegetables grown from rich, volcanic soil in Upcountry Maui, and some of the best quality fish in the world, to name a few. You can get Hawaii regional cuisine and experience it throughout the island. There are a variety of esteemed chefs for Hawaii regional cuisine.
Things You need to do in Hawaii tour:
- You need to find a tour guide who has the depth knowledge about Hawaii and Hawaiian culture. You must need the tour guide for your safety, to pick you and to drop you at your hotel or other resident you will be staying in.
- You need to explore at least four major islands, so you just need a knowledgeable guide who will give you the trough view of these islands. New people, exploring things and for your safety reasons. You will also know the best time in Hawaii and may get your desired package from your tour guide.
- If you are planning for zipping, hiking and swimming in your tour part you need to exercise well and your weight, Hight and age will play a vital role here. You will have to mention these your tour guide.
- Clothing can be another issue if you are willing to snorkel, hike, etc. Your activity provider will recommend you the clothing and footwear. Sometimes safety gear could be required.
- If you are worried about picking up and dropping off in Hawaii tour select such kind of tour activity provider or tour guide and confirm this service before booking.
Hawaii Island has its characteristics and specialties. Oahu has the Waikiki which is an iconic beach, dining and nightlife are. While west of Honolulu is Pearl Harbor. In Maui Sprawling Haleakala National Park encompasses the island’s highest peak, volcanic Haleakala. Kauai has 10-mile-long Waimea Canyon and Sleeping Giant mountain ridge are hiking points. Choose any of the destination and any of the tour activities according to your wish.