Tours with children: Small group tours and family friendly private tours!
East Oahu-Blue Hawaii: 4 hour tour- pick up from Waikiki
This short 4 hour Oahu private tour still allows you to see a lot of beautiful places. East Oahu has the top three Oahu scenic place. Lean more/Book
South and East Oahu-Blue Hawaiian and Downtown Honolulu: 6 hour tour- pick up from Waikiki
This half day private tour covers Oahu’s top three scenic sites and downtown Honolulu. Downtown Honolulu two must see places are Kamehameha Statue and only the one palace in the USA, Iolani Palace. Lean more/Book
Oahu’s North Shore-top tourist destination: 6 hour tour-pick up from Waikiki, Ko olina or North Shore
World famous surfing beaches, sea turtles sleeping on the beach, sacred Waimea Valley, eat at the popular garlic shrimp lunch wagon and more! The North Shore is “Hawaii”, a small surf town, 7 miles of miracles and pineapple farms. Learn more/Book
West Oahu-the last hidden gem: 5-6 hour tour– pick up from Waikiki, Ko olina or North Shore
This is one of the most unique tours in Oahu, to the undeveloped side of the Island. You won’t see people like you will in Waikiki or other tourist places. Isolated beaches and stunning view of nature, the scean and sacred caves, make this tour worth booking. Lean more/Book
Oahu circle Island tour-Most popular: 8 hours pick up from Waikiki, Ko olina or North Shore
If you are first timer in Oahu. We do recommend this circle Island tour at least one time. You will see almost all tourist sites on this tour except west Oahu. Lean more/Book
Private tour with activities (surf, SUP, snorkeling, kayak etc)
This is a 100% custom made tour for you. Do you want to discover Hawaiian rain forest? Are you dreaming about riinge your first wave? Try the new trend of Stand up paddle? Snorkeling with the “Honu”, Hawaiian green sea turtles? On Hawaii Real Nature Tours Private Tours, you may experience all of them in a full day or half day tour. This is a custom tour made for you. Whatever you are desire to try just chose it on our booking page or contact us if you need a help to make your plan. Learn more/Book
- 100 feet high waterfall (Easy, about 45 minute one way.)
- 100 feet high waterfall and go further to see the bamboo forest and two old grand father trees. (Easy about 75 minute one way)
- Be a wild not walking “tourist trail” these are where local enjoy the weekend. Waterfall and muddy hiking (Middle, about 75 minute one way, do not recommended elder people or kids)
Surf lesson: (Popular North Shore or Isolated West Oahu)
- One or two hours group surf lesson
- Private lesson surf lesson
Stand up paddle: (Popular North Shore or Isolated West Oahu)
- One hour stand up paddle rental
- One or two hours stand up paddle lesson
Guided snorkeling: (Popular North Shore or/and Isolated West Oahu)
- We can travel to beaches great for snorkeling, if you are really into the underwater world. Some of our guests requests an all day snorkeling tour. Yes you can too! See Hawaiian endemic fish, spotted ray and Hawaiian green sea turtles. We also have seen manta rays, Loggerhead sea turtles, Hawksbill sea turtles (very rare sea turtles), Ilio holo ika uaua-Hawaiian monk seals (It’s endangered species. Only population of about 1,200 in the world), Hawaiian spinner dolphins. If you never try snorkeling, there is no change to see them!
Our Private tours are family friendly, any age guests are welcome. Please write special note if you are traveling with small children, elderly people or have guests with a disability. We are going to try to make everyone comfortable on our tours.
*Surf lesson: 8 years old or up
Oahu, small group tours (age 8 or up)
North Shore beach snorkeling tour. (MAY to SEP only)
Maximum 6 guests per instructor (No pick up service, meet us at North Shore) Enter from the shore, we take you to the open water where not very many people are around. See Hawaii endemic species and the sea turtle cleaning station. Learn more/Book
*Private tour available. We strongly recommend a private tour if you who cannot swim or it’s your first time snorkeler.
Call or WhatsApp: +1-808-304-9193
Email: [email protected]