Discover hidden waterfalls, sacred places, and breathtaking Hawaiian vistas while hiking, walking and exploring the best of what Oahu has to offer. Want even more adventure on your tour? We are water sports professionals and offer snorkeling, surf and skin diving experiences or lessons and more! Your private tour also includes a “photo package”. You will receive all the photos our professional photographers take of you on your tour so you can enjoy, relax, and remember your “aloha” day!
Top-rated Private Tour Guide On Oahu
Check Our Reviews On TripAdvisor
Our small group and private tours in Oahu are the best choice if you are looking for a great tour that caters to your family and group desires. Our tours are quaint and aim to really show you what the island has to offer. In addition to many of our designed tours, we also offer custom private tours on Oahu. You let us know what you would like to see and do while visiting the island of Oahu and we take you there. If your not sure, consult with us and we will help you to plan your itinerary. Our tours includes a professional tour guides, photographers, ocean safety professionals, professional drivers, and quality transportation.
Explore Oahu the way that you want….create a sightseeing tour made by you! Our small group and private tours allow you a personalized way to explore Hawaii, so you don’t have to tour the island with 50 other people. You don’t have to wait for others to come back to the bus to head off to the next place. Our Oahu tours have a maximum capacity of 11 people and are perfect for families, a group of friends, wedding parties, honeymooners and more! Our tour guides will pick you up from anywhere on the island of Oahu, including Waikiki, Honolulu, Honolulu Airport, Kailua and North Shore, with no additional fees.
All of our Oahu tour packages include a photography package (professional land and underwater photography). If you plan to embark on our snorkeling tour, not only do we keep your safety in mind with our snorkel guides, but we provide snorkeling gear for no additional charge. All of our tour guides are CPR and First Aid certified. Safety is our #1 priority.
Let us do all the driving while you sit back, relax and take in the beautiful island views on your customized Private Tour exploring Oahu.
We are a locally owned Oahu tour company that not only knows the right places to explore and sightsee, but we are professional photographers, free divers, surf instructors, and are ocean safety certified. Our goal is to make your Oahu vacation as memorable as possible, keeping your safety in mind. Let us be your Oahu Tour Guide and take you to some of the most magical and beautiful places on the island. Learn the culture, explore underwater nature and embark on a journey of a lifetime!
These Tours Are Our Specialty –
Oahu Snorkeling Tour
We are a team of water sport professionals, especially snorkeling and skin diving. Let us take you snorkeling in Hawaii. We can find the best place that fits your snorkeling ability. All of snorkeling tours are guided by water safety professionals that are CPR & First Aide trained. You don’t have to worry we are going to make it happen for you! Your Snorkeling gear and life jackets are provided at no additional cost. We offer West Oahu Snorkeling Tours and North Shore Oahu Snorkeling Tours.
Oahu Surfing Lessons
Learn surf in Hawaii! Our guide Robert is an experienced and caring surf instructor. He can teach you how to surf at any surfer’s dream location, the North Shore of Oahu. We will take you to the right place for your skill level. An extra charge for a rental surfboard applies.
Oahu Photography Tours
Let’s capture Hawaiian beauty. If you enjoy taking pictures, let us take you to Oahu’s most beautiful locations for photography. As professional photographers, we know the best places on the island to get the perfect shot, and we will share our photography skills and knowledge with you. DSLR, Smartphone, compact cameras. Any cameras are welcome!
Oahu Hiking Tour
Welcome to Hawaii, “paradise”, abundant with deep forests and spewing waterfalls. Explore some of Oahu’s most scenic places. After hiking through the rain forest, jump in the fresh water ponds to cool down. We know the local favorites!
Oahu Hawaii Historical Tour
Would you like to know more about the history of Hawaii? Not only will we talk about Hawaiian legends, we will visit one of the largest Heiau’s on Oahu. Heiau is a Hawaiian ancient temple, or the birth stone where the royal family gave birth. Hawaiian legend tells that two rocks all sudden appeared from Tahiti, to create the only palace in the United States, “Iolani Palace”. Tour the places where Hawaiian legend remains.
Our Tours can be as relaxing or active as you want them to be. Are you visiting Hawaii with the whole family? Our tours can be customized for the whole family!
Explore top scenic sites and Hawaiian culture. Our private tours will take you to some of the must visit places, including Hanauma bay, Makapuu lookout, Waimea bay, Pipe line, Pali lookout, Oahu’s biggest Heiau, Kamehameha statue & more.
From the ocean to the mountains, explore all Hawaii has to offer. There are several activities to choose from including snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, exploring waterfalls, stand up paddle board and more.
Family Friendly Tours
Have lots of fun, minus the hassles. Vacation should be life changing, eye opening, exciting and engaging for all ages. All you and your family members need worry about is having fun on vacation. Our tours are family friendly, offering something for everyone.
Are you interested in booking a private group tour with our experienced guides? We have many tours to choose from, or we can customize an itinerary to create your perfect tour while visiting Oahu.
Here are some ideas of places and things you might want to see and do on your private Oahu tour:
- Oahu’s popular surfing beaches on the North Shore
- Ancient Hawaiian *Heiau on Oahu’s North Shore and middle of the island
- Visit LOST beach (from the TV show)
- Hiking through rain forests and to beautiful waterfalls
- Oahu’s remote west shore, featuring beautiful views of undeveloped valleys and mountains
- Snorkeling on Oahu’s west shore at a great beach with tropical colorful fish. Great chance to see turtles!
- We will take you to the best snorkeling site on the day
- Around the whole island tour, including Oahu’s top scenic sites
- Swim with dolphins with a professional underwater photographer. (You need a bit of “luck” )
- Look for the Hawaiian wild marine life, such as dolphins, monk seals, green sea turtles
- We can discuss many more options and make your tour for you!
Best sightseeing places, & scenic sites in Oahu
- Top of the hill where you can see Diamond head to Waikiki, airport.
- Hanauma Bay (Most beautiful coral reef where you can see from above. closed on Tuesdays, )
- View of diamond head up close and diamond head surf point
- See Kahala area (most expensive real estate in Oahu.)
- Pali lookout (deep history and great view from Ko olau mountain range.)
- Halona Blowhole (A natural occurrence formed by molten lava tubes from volcanic eruptions thousands of years ago.)
- Sandy Beach (Popular for Body surfing.) and Makapu`u Point (beautiful view overlook at rabbit island.)
- Byodo-In temple (Amazing Japanese temple. Additional cost to go in.)
- A Heiau* build by Menehune*
- Macadamia Nut & Coffee Farm (Taste Hawaiian Macadamia nuts!)
- Chinaman’s Hat (Hawaiian word, Mokoli’i. There is a legend of this small island.)
- Kualoa Ranch (Kaawa valley one of the Hawaiian sacred place.)
- Huge rocks believed to drift from Tahiti.
- Hawaiian sacred valleys and caves
- Isolated secret beaches (almost no tourists!)
- Coffee farms
- Healing Heiau* and pool. (Ancient Hawaiian’s used to come here to heal.)
- “North Shore” the world famous surfing beaches: Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline, Waimea Bay
- View of the world famous Waimea Bay
- Oahu’s Turtle beaches (Sea turtles are sleeping on the beaches. We can explore a few different beaches.)
- Birth Stone (Where the royal family gave a birth.)
- Largest Heiau* in Oahu
- Historic Surfing Town Haleiwa
- Hiking with the Sun
- Dole Plantation (Sea of pineapples)
- View Pearl Harbor (from van)
- Kamehameha Statue and Iolani Palace (Only palace in the USA.)
- Guided Snorkeling at Turtle Beach, Sharks Cove (don’t worry about sharks, it’s just the name) or anywhere that fits your ability on that day. (guided snorkeling)
The adventures and opportunities are endless
There are so many things to do on Oahu, and you will enjoy plenty of great photo opportunities. Our private tours are ideal for families, small groups of friends or a wedding group!
We offer a private tours with private charter shark dives at North Shore Oahu (2 hours boat ride) or 2 hours charter boat at West Oahu (Opportunity to swim with dolphins, dolphin watch, snorkeling with Hawaiian green sea turtle and tropical fish, or just cruise beautiful Waianae coastline).
Please contact us for details and price.
Half Day & Full Day Private Tours Oahu
Our private tour pick up service is available from Waikiki, Ko Olina resort, Turtle Bay Resort, Kahala Hotel & Resort or anywhere on the island of Oahu at no extra charge.
Full Day Private Tour
Hawai’i Private tour start at 8 am. Price for full-day tour (8 hours) (These price are ONLY if you book through us.)
*Price includes a Photo Package of pictures we take on your tour!
1 to 2 People – $650
3 to 5 People – $750
$100 Extra/person – up to 11 people.
$100 Extra/hour – up to 11 hours. (recommended for a larger group or those who wish to do snorkeling activities.)
Recommendation: 4 people, grand circle island private tour with snorkeling. + one hour (Total 9 hours).
Recommendation: 8 people, grand circle island private tour + one hour (total 9 hours).
Recommendation: 8 people with children and snorkeling + two hours (Total 10 hours).
Recommendation: 4 people, North Shore tour with snorkeling. No extra hours (Total 8 hours).
Recommendation: 4 people, West Oahu and North Shore two snorkeling spots and sightseeing tour + two hours (Total 10 hours)
More than 12 people, please contact us.
Special needs or requests are not a problem, ever.
(Price is excluding HI tax, fees and gratuity.)
To reserve an Oahu private tour, please call or fill out our web form.