Oahu Hawaii Private Tour, Top-rated on TripAdvisor
Private tours Oahu Hawaii is the best choice tour in Hawaii. In addition to our Oahu west shore tour that includes snorkeling, we also offer private tours on Oahu. Customize your Oahu tour and let us know what you would like to see and do. Our Oahu private tour includes a professional driver, tour guide, and transportation. This is an Oahu sightseeing tour made by you! You don’t have to tour the island with 50 other people. You don’t have to wait for others to come back to the bus to go to the next place. Our Oahu private tours have a maximum capacity of 11 people, so it is perfect for families, a group of friends, wedding groups, etc. We can pick you up from anywhere on Oahu, including Waikiki, Honolulu, Honolulu Airport, Kailua and North Shore with no extra fees.
Our Oahu private tours also include a photography package (land and underwater photography). If you plan to go snorkeling, we offer snorkeling gear for no additional charge. Our tour guide is also CPR and first aid certified. Safety is our #1 priority. Let us do all the driving. You sit back, relax and take in the beautiful island views on your customized Hawaii Private tours.
Top scenic sites and Hawaiian culture. Private grand circle Island tours in Oahu. Hanauma bay, Makapuu lookout, Waimea bay, Pile line, Pali lookout, Oahu’s biggest Heiau, Kamehameha statue.
Ocean and Mountain, Feel real Hawaii! Your adventure begins from Ocean or Mountain?! Snorkeling, stand up paddle, kayak, jump from the rock, waterfall hike, do something what local do every day! Please click here to see more idea.
Family Friendly Tours
You have lots of fun, minus the hassles. Vacation should be life changing, eye opening, exciting and engaging for all ages. All your family member need to have fun together on your family vacation. We are trying to enjoyable tour for all ages. Making memories that will last forever with your love ones.
These are our specialty. Hawaii Real Nature, Oahu Private Tours
Oahu Surfing Lessons
Learn surf in Hawaii! Our guide Robert is an experienced and caring surf instructor. He can teach you how to surf at any surfer’s dream location, the North Shore of Oahu. We will take you to the right place for your skill level. An extra charge for a rental surfboard applies.
Oahu Photo Tours
Let’s capture Hawaiian beauty. If you enjoy taking pictures, let us take you to Oahu’s most beautiful locations for photography. As photographers, we know the best places on the island to get the perfect shot, and we will share our photography skills and knowledge with you. DSLR, Smartphone, compact cameras. Any cameras are welcome!
Oahu Snorkeling Tour – Must! Things to do in Hawaii!
We are a professional team of water sports especially snorkeling and skin diving. Let us take you “Must Things To Do” in Hawaii snorkeling. We can find where fits your ability on that day for snorkeling. It is guided snorkeling. You don’t have to worry we are going to make it happen for you! (snorkeling gear and life jackets are provided no additional cost.) Click here for West Oahu Snorkeling Tours Click here for North Shore Oahu Snorkeling Tours
Oahu Water Fall Hiking Tour
Welcome to Hawaii the paradise, deep forest and waterfall. After walking in the rain forest, jump in the fresh water creek from cliff to cool down. This is one of the local favorites.
Oahu Hawaii Historical Tour
Do you like to know more about “Hawaii”? Heiau the Hawaiian ancient temple, the birth stone where the royal family gives a birth, largest Heiau in Oahu, Hawaiian legend tells two rocks all sudden appear from Tahiti, only one palace in the USA Iolani palace and where the places with Hawaiian legend remain.
Are you interested in Hawaii Private tours? Email us, we can help you! These are sample plans of Oahu Private tours.
North Shore Circle Island Tour
West Hidden gem and North Shore Tour
Best of Honolulu and East Oahu Tour
Half day “Blue Hawaii” Tour
Here are some ideas of places and things you might want to see and do on your private Oahu tour:
- Oahu’s popular surfing beaches on the North Shore
- Ancient Hawaiian *Heiau on Oahu’s North Shore and middle of the island
- Visit LOST beach from the TV show
- Hiking in deep forest and waterfalls
- Oahu’s remote west shore, featuring beautiful views of undeveloped valleys and mountains
- Snorkeling on Oahu’s west shore at a great beach with tropical colorful fish. Great chance to see turtles!
- We will take you to the best snorkeling site on the day
- Around island tour, including Oahu top scenic sites
- Swimming with dolphins with a professional underwater photographer. (You need a “luck” )
- Look for the Hawaiian wild marine life, such as dolphins, monk seals, green sea turtles,
- We can discuss and make your tour for you!
Best sightseeing places, scenic sites in Oahu Hawaii
- Top of the hill where you can see Diamond head to Waikiki, airport.
- Hanauma Bay (Most beautiful coral reef where you can see from above. closed on Tuesdays, )
- View of diamond head up close and diamond head surf point
- See Kahala area (most expensive real estate in Oahu.)
- Pali lookout (deep history and great view from Ko olau mountain range.)
- Halona Blowhole (A natural occurrence formed by molten lava tubes from volcanic eruptions thousands of years ago.)
- Sandy Beach (Popular for Body surfing.) and Makapu`u Point (beautiful view overlook at rabbit island.)
- Byodo-In temple (Amazing Japanese temple. Additional cost to go in.)
- A Heiau* build by Menehune*
- Macadamia Nut & Coffee Farm (Taste Hawaiian Macadamia nuts!)
- Chinaman’s Hat (Hawaiian word, Mokoli’i. There is a legend of this small island.)
- Kualoa Ranch (Kaawa valley one of the Hawaiian sacred place.)
- Huge rocks believed drift from Tahiti.
- Hawaiian sacred valleys and cave
- Isolated secret beaches (almost no tourists!)
- Coffee farm
- Healing Heiau* and pool. (Ancient Hawaiian used to come here to healing.)
- North Shore world famous surfing beaches: Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline, Waimea Bay
- View of the world famous Waimea bay on the top of the hill
- Turtle beaches (Sea turtles are sleeping on the beaches. We can try few different beaches.)
- Birth Stone (Where the royal family gave a birth.)
- Largest Heiau* in Oahu
- Historic Surfing Town Haleiwa
- Hiking with the Sun there is no road for the car
- Dole Plantation (Sea of pineapples)
- See Pearl Harbor (from car)
- Kamehameha Statue and Iolani Palace (Only one palace in the USA.)
- Snorkeling in turtle beach, sharks cove or anywhere it fits your ability on that day. (guided snorkeling)
The opportunities are endless. There are so many things to do on Oahu, and you will enjoy plenty of great photo opportunities. Our private Oahu tour is ideal for families, a group of friends or a wedding group!
We offer a private tour with private charter shark dive at North Shore Oahu (2 hours boat ride) or 2 hours charter boat at West Oahu (Opportunity to swim with dolphins, dolphin watch, snorkeling with Hawaiian green sea turtle and tropical fish or just cruise beautiful Waianae coastline. Please contact us for detail and price.
The Private tour picks up service available from Waikiki, Ko Olina resort, Turtle bay resort, Kahala Hotel & Resort or anywhere in Island of Oahu at no extra charges.
Hawai’i Private tour start at 8 am. Price for a full-day tour (8 hours)
8 hours Private Tour. Price includes a Photo Package of pictures we take on your tour!
1 to 2 People $650 (This price is ONLY who book through us.)
3 to 6 People $750
$100 Extra person up to 11 people.
$100 Extra hour up to 11 hours. (recommended for a large number of group or who wish to do snorkeling activity.)
Recommendation: 4 people, grand circle island private tour with snorkeling. + one hour (Total 9 hours).
Recommendation: 8 people, grand circle island private tour + one hour (total 9 hours).
Recommendation: 8 people with children and snorkeling + two hours (Total 10 hours).
Recommendation: 4 people, North Shore tour with snorkeling. No extra hours (Total 8 hours).
Recommendation: 4 people, West Oahu and North Shore two snorkeling spots and sightseeing tour + two hours (Total 10 hours)
More than 12 people, please contact us.
Special needs or requests are not a problem, ever.
(Price is excluding HI tax, fees and gratuity.)
To reserve an Oahu private tour, please call or fill out our web form.